Old September 10th 19, 11:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default Ketone Esters

On Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 11:22:28 AM UTC-7, Radey Shouman wrote:

Fujis and Galas are wasted on me -- no taste to speak of. They're
better than Honeycrisps, though. Red Delicious are not good, but
they're edible in a pinch, Golden Delicious can actually be tasty. At
the supermarket I buy Empire apples, grown in New York state. Fall,
Winter and Spring I'll go through a bag and a half a week.

I don't believe that they get to any of the stores I get to.