Old October 10th 04, 08:30 AM
ritcho

Default BR16

hippy Wrote:
"flyingdutch"

blah Wrote:
I figure I'll do what I
have to here and ride this afternoon in what should be a ripper o

day after I've sorted out this tyre/tube thing.
Hope y'all had a good one.

just got in. a pearler!!!
Just Geoff, Tony and Moi

Cool guys! I achieved my goal today of sticking
with the Glenvale C bunch until the line. Another
couple of months training at higher intensity and
I'll be in front at the line :-)
Damn those bunches are huge there now!
Damn the pace is high! One dude pedal hit
and another stuffed a corner totally and hit the
curb, right in front of me. Looked good as he
did the superman impersonation.. it probably
helped coz he would've landed on grass..

hippy

Hey well done! I've not seen the course at Glenvale - my interest i
racing started after I left Melbourne 5 years ago....

... 5 minutes elapses...

ha ha ha ha - you wouldn't read about it. I just looked up th
reference for Glenvale Cr. I used to live in Orion Crt, Mulgrave
literally a stone's throw away! Too bad I was more interested in racin
motorbikes...

Ritc

--
ritcho