Old October 7th 03, 02:35 AM
RACER X

Default Data (was PowerCranks Study)

Fair enough, but it's still a party school. And I stand by all my criticisms of that
study.

Little if any damage was done to my credibility by not knowing that some school (mis)named
Miami University was located in southwestern Ohio. As a matter of fact, I think the name
of the college is intentionally designed to deceive applicants into thinking the beach is
only a 5 minute drive from their dorm.

And I also hereby add the entire state of Ohio and all its colleges and universities
contained within its state boundary to the official party school list. Now look what
you've done.

At least the U. of Miami has a football program and some hot cheerleaders, many with thong
tanlines.

Ohio can't even keep their ****ing power grid up, let alone conduct studies of anything
involving work over time.

Q.I.D.

Racer X

Carl Sundquist wrote:

"RACER X" wrote in message

In addition, the University of Kansas and Miami University are both party
schools and any "scientific study" out of these overglorified frat houses
probably aren't going to be appearing in Nature anytime soon.

I'm confident that people in southwestern Ohio laugh at dumbasses like you quite often.

http://www.miami.muohio.edu/about_miami/index.cfm

Dr. Jeffrey Aaron Potteiger
Classification: faculty
Title: Chair & Professor
UniqueID: potteija
E-Mail Address:
delivered to

Division: VP - Provost
Department: Phys Educ Hlth Sport Studies
Campus Address: Phys Educ Hlth & Sprt Studies
Phillips Hall, 106B
Campus Phone: +1 513 529 2700

The party school is the University of Miami.