Old October 7th 03, 04:15 AM
Sam

Default Data (was PowerCranks Study)

"Nick Burns" wrote in message
m...

"RACER X" wrote in message
Fair enough, but it's still a party school. And I stand by all my

criticisms of that
study.

Little if any damage was done to my credibility by not knowing that some

school (mis)named
Miami University was located in southwestern Ohio. As a matter of

fact,
I think the name
of the college is intentionally designed to deceive applicants into

thinking the beach is
only a 5 minute drive from their dorm.

Holy ****! You think people would enroll in a school before confirming

which
state it is located?

And I also hereby add the entire state of Ohio and all its colleges and

universities
contained within its state boundary to the official party school list.

Now look what
you've done.

Any college in the United States younger than 200 years is likely a party
school.

Even some older than 200 years--University of Georgia and University of
North Carolina can party well (both have good to excellent academic
credentials within state universities)