Old September 16th 03, 12:03 AM
Rick B

Default PING the az super go guy

John I didn't know you worked there I will ask to meet you next time I'm in.

"John Morgan" wrote in message
ok sorry I can't remember your name... ;-(

this was an interesting comment about your sto Or is it your store?

"
The store in Tucson is big - but unless you are (1) male (2) 20-30 years

old
and (3) have the gaunt Lance Armstrong look, you are invisible to
salespeople. Grrrr... They don't "get" that we are the ones with the $$$
!!!"

I hope you were off that day. "We" being females.

Hi Penny.
That's actually not my store, they just bought out a store in Tucson and
assimilated it into the corporate structure. It's called Supergo, but I'm
sure they're still struggling with the changeover down there.

Basically what it comes down to is... some people love Supergo and come

away
with excellent customer service and great prices, other people hate us for
whatever reasons they have. I think we're a lot like any small bike shop,
really. Some people get overlooked because the store is so busy, but it
seems more likely you'd get offended because our sales people won't leave
you alone.

Since Supergo was sold to Performance Bike, the "family owned" feel has

been
slipping a bit, since new policies are directed a bit more toward the

bottom
line. That is, $$$. As long as I work there I'll try to give the best
customer service I can, but I hope you don't expect me to take
responsibility for my whole store, or worse, all of Supergo.

-John Morgan