Old February 21st 05, 07:45 PM
LioNiNoiL_a t_Y a h 0 0_d 0 t_c 0 m

Default Update on Dahon Boardwalk 6, 20" folder in Canberra

Sounds like you're getting your money's worth out of that Dahon, Tom!
Good for you. I rode a full-size Dahon MTB with 26-inch wheels for a
couple of years and enjoyed it greatly, even though it was too small for
me [which is why I sold it]. The folding feature really makes a bike
useful when travelling, and you've clearly make good use of it.