Old June 12th 08, 03:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

Default Night Hiking

On Jun 11, 5:54*pm, "
wrote:
The Hike was good. It cooled down nicely so I wasn't suffering from
that africa hot and humidity crappe. I buzzed over to crystal springs
turnoff then turned and headed back the same way...it probably would
have been shorter to turn up and head over the crystal springs way but
The trees overhead are MORE on the crystal springs route...where the
other way the moon was shedding just enough light and the treetops
clear so I could see the sky and check out the stars...shame you can
still see the jetstreams from airplanes with the moonlight...shame.

I've seen a few odd colored lights in the woods in that area, same as
have been reported on the local board. No noise, just the lights,
pretty close too, odd though, like nothing I have seen before.