Old April 26th 04, 03:20 PM
Cathy Kearns

Default So we bought the tandem

"Claire Petersky" wrote in message
news:bZ_ic.36397$_L6.2096805@attbi_s53...
o Amusingly, I can literally kiss his ass, especially on downhills in a
tuck. Heh.

On long downhills when we are sailing fast I've been known to put
my head down on his back and take a little nap. Comfy!

o It's easier for me to reach the water bottle when tucked into his back
jersey pocket than on the bike. Maybe after we both feel more confident on
the thing, we can reach down for waterbottles, but we're not quite there
yet.

Well, okay, the above wouldn't work it I put water bottles in his back
pocket. Don't worry, you'll be stable enough to grab water bottles
from the cages in no time.

This tandem thing might prove to be fun.

It certainly has for us. Good luck!