Old July 5th 17, 01:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Potato salad

And on the fifth, I get to go on a ride! I cut the planned miles
because I bruised my knees on Monday; they appear to be healed, but
why take chances? Besides, I hate the two miles of hilly gravel road
on the circumnavigate-Center route; the roads on Circumnavigate Pike
are all paved, and comparatively level.

A landmark: I put on the "wicking"-synthetic capri-length tights that
I've been wearing ever since it got too warm for full-length tights,
thought about how nasty they felt in the air-conditioned house, threw
them into the laundry hamper, and dug a pair of linen knickers out of
the back of the closet. I'm still wearing a thick cotton short-sleeve
jersey instead of long linen sleeves.

Perhaps I should put another layer of sunscreen on my arms.

Perhaps this ride will give me an idea I can make into a column. It
looks as though my schedule allows time to write it up.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net