Old November 1st 04, 01:09 AM
B. Lafferty

If W wins I may be joining my Canadian relatives. I almost went there
during the Vietnam conflict. There's a reason why so few came back when
amnesty was offered. There's civilization North of the border.

"Philip W. Moore, Jr." wrote in message
**** CANADA. We need to revoke their application for statehood.

From: "Jim Flom"

Nah, just keep killing Canadian servicemen like on April 18, 2002 when
an
F-16 dropped a 250-kilogram laser guided bomb on them in Afghanistan,
killing four and injuring eight. Then slap our servicemen on the wrist

when
they are found not to have followed procedure.

JF

That was a complete cluster****. How does that compare to Canada spending

lower percentage of their GNP on being able to support UN missions let

alone
NATO.
Canada needs to be booted out of Nato due to it's inability to meet it's
treaty obligations.
I'm tired of listening to Canadians espousing their superiority when
they
refuse to put their money where their mouth is. Canadian security is a
disaster. The crucified the sniper teams that served in Afghanistan with
distinction. They have chosen to support Sharia courts over the protests

of
women who are scared to death.
Show me where I am wrong!
Bill Crowther.