Old March 2nd 05, 02:07 AM
Steven L. Sheffield

On 03/01/2005 02:00 PM, in article , "Kyle
Legate" wrote:

Six Day wrote:
The Ides of March.

I didn't realize it was the first of march. I walked around all day
thinking it was the 29th of some month, cause my watch says so.

So I pretty much avoided the ides.

Ummm ... The Ides of March is March 15th ...

The Ides of April is Tax Day ...

The Ides of May is May 15th ...

Get the picture?

The Kalends of April is the day you should really be careful ...

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com