Old March 2nd 07, 08:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Blegas78

Default PING Leo and Olarf

It almost sounds as if you guys might be a little bit worried about the
the ideas of publishing other people's work, even though I'm sure
everyone that gives you their videos wouldn't mind having their work on
a podcast. Is it possible to make a disclaimer that you will upload
their videos as a podcast, thus nullifying any legal issues? Is this
even really a big problem, or am I just assuming so?

I look forward to the new advancements you guys are implementing, and
again, great job with everthing!

-Matt

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal
happiness.

"Rock Out Loud Yo!" -kid from Paper Bag Over the Head advertisement
Blegas78's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5293