Old August 7th 10, 03:41 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Jens Müller[_3_]

Default Why America can have better bicycling than Europe

Am 03.08.2010 02:39, schrieb His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of
the Movement of Tantra-Hammock:
Our curse could be our blessing. The sprawl that killed our
communities may be an opportunity for a different kind of bicycling
than Europe: FAST BIKING. Our streets are better and wider, so IF WE
GET A TRAFFIC LANE we really could go places far and away.

Ah, like in Berlin. But what do you mean by "GET A TRAFFIC LANE"? Are
there no traffic lanes in your wide streets?