Old June 30th 03, 09:06 PM
rorschandt

Default Suspend or not? Plus trike q's.

Ian wrote in :

I have been riding a rear suspension only Challenge Wizard for a

Rear suspension gets my vote. There are very few tadpole trikes with front
suspension, for several good reasons.
Response to my trikes has been good overall. Tadpoles don't appear to
suffer from the geriatric stigma deltas might. In the U.S.A. , DF
performance trikes never really caught on. When I mention trikes without
mine present, the image called up appears to be the "retired Aunt Gladys in
Florida" type of trike.

Recumbent folk (so far) seem very willing to entertain thoughts about
recumbent trikes.

I am planning to start selling trikes as a business, I used to work as
a cycle engineer years ago and do all my own servicing, repairs etc...
as well as a lot of other peoples, I think the resistance to adult
trikes is more or less non existant in the U.K., how are they viewed
in the U.S.A.?

I do wish you the best in your endeavor.

rorschandt
http://pictures.care2.com/view/1/174801833

--
A HREF="mailto