Old September 12th 19, 10:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Decked with a single blow

On 11/09/2019 22:49, Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 10:03:42 AM UTC+1, Peter Keller wrote:
On 11/09/2019 07:42, Simon Mason wrote:
On Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 12:18:14 PM UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

According to witnesses, the perp tried to physically assault the cyclist with a raised hand which sparked off the headbutt reaction.

Maybe he was just trying to parry the bicyclist who had charged through
the red light.

Like me sitting in the outside lane of the motorway blocking drivers who want to speed?

That seems like a different situation to me.
To me a red light means STOP!
Then I can quietly and cheerfully safely watch the deliciously
miniskirted damsels ambling past.