Old December 8th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnicycleJuggler

Default Quote of the day (from non-riders)

unicyclerceri;1145267 wrote:
Ha ha yh most mountain bikes understand why I love ripping up the trails
but then I meet a dogwalker or something and they don't have the
faintest clue why I would see it as an enjoyable sport! I usually have
to ride with mountain bikers as there is a lack of unicyclists

Unfortunately this is common all over. I have moved to London a few
months ago and have not as yet met anybody that unicycles. I haven't
been out looking as such, but you would have thought that in a city that
has such a large population I would have come across a couple by now.

--
UnicycleJuggler

--Experienced--In--Pain*
'UnIcYcLe *D O