Old January 16th 09, 09:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lillestrøm_uni

Default Training journal while learning to unicycle

I was up to 91 kgs again last morning, I think this could be because I
had some soup Wednesday evening - not more calories than the diet drink
but it contained some salt which retained more water in my body, and I
also drank a portion of protein powder - last time I dieted I lost
significant muscle mass as well as fat since I only took in
carbohydrates during the three week period of the diet. So I will try to
compensate this time by taking in some proteins as well.

Today I weighed in at just under 90 kgs, so I expect to get down to 89
during the weekend. Will be interesting to see if that holds. I guess
I'll be happy even if I lose 2 kgs this week - 3 kgs is pretty tough
after all. Then again I am going to diet for 8 days, so of course I am
hoping for 3 kgs.

Have a nice day!

PS: The weather has turned really cold (minus 6 now) but I am sleeping
a lot and feeling like I am finally getting back to 100% restitution
after my bronchitis that lasted more than 3 weeks since I started
coughing on Christmas Eve, and I am also feeling better in my back and
in other parts of my body that got small infections due to the decreased
immune system during my illness. So I am hoping to take up my morning
exercise soon, and that will help burning calories of course. I did do
quite a lot of exercise last May, obviously it is much harder to lose
weight when dieting if you're not moving your body at all... So far this
year I've been working long days at work and mostly sleeping when I'm
not working. Not healthy.

--
lillestrøm_uni

My 'training journal'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...php?p=1025788).
My todo list (augustdreamt™): -Assisted mount-ride-idle- / -Ride- /
-PD- / -Turn- / -Uphill/Downhill- / Idle / Hops / -Curbs- / -Uneven
ground- / Mount / Rolling mount / Jump mount