Old December 7th 17, 10:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Ryobi tools batteries

THE TOOL requires a definite specified power source as 18 amp and only 18 amp.

I assume the physical amp size only fits the spec tool amp size.

Dell laptops charger's n input side electronics n I assume all others ID each other as strictly compatible. No mix n match.

indoor use means use indoors or gently outside on a nice day never get wet.
a weenie tool. construction tools are not described as 'indoors'. But language n environments differ so maybe the tool is a 'shop tool' use a shop tool for the roof. maybe, maybe not, good luck.

now where do I place the swiss table saw ?