Old April 14th 18, 03:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joy Beeson

Default Cyclists and pedestrians in LA

On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 18:35:43 -0700 (PDT), Frank Krygowski
wrote:

So do you want heroin to be legally sold in groceries? Or what?

I want it sold in the pharmacy, where people sign for it the way I
used to sign for paregoric before the people who should all be staked
out on anthills with a bottle of ant repellant just out of reach
decided that I should spend one day in twenty-eight in bed.

Note: paregoric is so dilute that after it was made a prescription
drug, the first doctor I asked refused on the grounds that I would
throw up before I could ingest enough to do me any good, and
prescribed morphine instead.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net