Old August 20th 12, 03:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_3_]

Default Passing away of Chuck Harris (of Chuck Harris bicycle mirrorfame)

Michael Taylor wrote:
Not sure how many knew my uncle but he was a fixture at many bike shows around the country since the 1970s selling hand-made bicycle mirrors that he had been making since the 1950s. He passed away on August 18th, 2012. There is a facebook memorial page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chuck...34695303248672 for anyone that remembers him.

I remember him well. What a unique guy! I remember his old VW van, his
pedal-powered grinder, his astonishing derailleurs. I never made it to
his bike shop, unfortunately. I imagine it was a very interesting place.

--
- Frank Krygowski