Old August 8th 03, 08:43 PM
lazysegall

Default Greg LeMond - Inventor Extraordinaire

Kurgan Gringion wrote:
"never_doped" wrote in message news:3f33d80d_1@-
t.au...
Greg and Al Gore invented the internet too, you forgot that.

(and don't forget blood boosting with Eddie)

What is the status of Greg's health? Might he be the next with a
'Thevenet' admission?

Dumbass -
believe it or not, there are aspects of bike racing that don't have
anything to do with drugs.
(like the post that you replied to)

Never_Doped is a troll of the highest caliber. Yes, more of a troll then
the Helmet Trolls. The man is bitter because he is a second rate bike
rider who refused to dope. I applaud him for that. He now spends his
days gathering evidence about doping and posting it here (and other bike
message boards) as he tries to change a sport. When he posts about
doping I am a kind enough man to entertain him and respond. As you say
Kurgan he has now become a Dumbass (maybe your best use of the term
ever) who wants to hijack every thread so that he can convince himself
that he was a great bike rider.