Old June 20th 08, 10:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

Default Making fun of Michael Rasmussen

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:10:59 +0200, Kyle Legate
wrote:

caffetrieste wrote:

Also, I think you need to dig a bit deeper into CycleTo. The majority
of our content is original. We're not opposed to reposting videos,
like this one of Rasmussen or Frank Schleck's crash, but if you take
the time to dig into the site, you'll find a whole lot of pictures,
videos and stories that you won't see anywhere else.

Your videos simply won't play in my browser. Ubuntu 8.04, Firefox
2.0.0.14 with all codecs installed. No other site I have browsed fails
to stream video.

Sometimes videos on that site don't start for me, but if I click
pause, then play, they work.