Old June 21st 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default Making fun of Michael Rasmussen

Kyle Legate a écrit profondement:

| Your videos simply won't play in my browser. Ubuntu 8.04, Firefox
| 2.0.0.14 with all codecs installed. No other site I have browsed fails
| to stream video.

Did you try blowing your cache? It often helps.

Did you look at /tmp and see what gives there? You should see a sound
mixer and a subdirectory "plugtmp/" which holds some gifs and other
stuff the flash player needs.

It isn't a site Davey goes to, but he did take a look just to see what
happened and on Slack-11 the video clips played fine and immediately
using Opera, FirePox and Gozilla.

Flux for a window manager and no Gnome or KDE bloat/junk installed
except QT which Opera needs.

--
Davey Crockett
-