Old April 5th 12, 03:59 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Shraga

Default "The male rider suffered a serious crash"

On Apr 4, 10:50*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Apr 4, 5:13*pm, Bob Berger wrote:

So, Vandeman is guilty of some of the things he’s accused of,

BS. That is only the opinion of the jury, NONE OF WHOM, OF COURSE,
WERE PRESENT WHEN THE INCIDENTS HAPPENED! We know that juries convict
the innocent and free the guilty all the time. Sorry to disappoint
you.

Wow. You don't have a clue how our legal system works do you?

Of course they weren't present, idiot. It was YOUR responsibility to
explain YOUR side of the story to YOUR lawyer, who, in turn, presented
your side to the jury.

The fact that your bigoted, biased drivel didn't play in your favor in
court is YOUR fault, and nobody else's. Quit trying to pawn
responsibility off on someone else, you pathetic child.