Old August 15th 06, 04:45 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

Default less cars : roll on $2 per litre

Graeme Dods wrote:
AndrewJ wrote:
Is it just my imagination, or are there actually less cars out there?
Seems to me that it is starting to reduce slightly.

Roll on $2 per litre.

And why the hell do they decide to massively subsidise conversion to
LPG[1]? By negating one of the most effective limiting factors to car
use they're just delaying the inevitable.

Graeme

[1] Other than pandering to the masses and buying votes of course.

Because Howard is pandering to the masses and buying votes, of course.
Rather than lead (perish the thought ... this federal government?!),
they're just sweeping the problem under the carpet for another 4 years.

Ride yer bike ...