Old April 24th 10, 03:41 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.scooter
Rick[_12_]

Default Do Americans know what a PASSING LANE is?

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 22:59:42 -0700, Bob wrote:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:14:47 -0700 (PDT), "TibetanMonkey,
the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-****" wrote:

|NO PLACE TO RIDE A BIKE!? PATHETIC, SHAMEFUL ANTI-DEMOCRATIC!!!

That is the biggest factor that rots the city concept.....taking

the
commute/transit/bus is the best, but it doesn't go everywhere and all
that.

I drive a Yamaha Majesty when I scoot, but I don;t find it fun

WHy don't you find it fun? I have an Xciting 500. I use it as my day to
day transportation, and enjoy it very much. The Harley guys are even
strting to wave :-)

Of course, much of my ride is right beside the Intra-Coastal and an old
historical district.

like the rice rocket burners, who are giving some of us a bad rep.

Peddle/electrics are good way for very local commute, but not
everyone lives in downtown New York or any congested city.

Bob

--
Rick