Old January 15th 17, 12:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Andrew Chaplin

Default AG: Aggravation

Joy Beeson wrote in
:

The kind of weather that makes you wear thick mittens that make it
almost impossible to get a handkerchief out of your pocket is also the
kind of weather that makes you need to blow your nose every few
minutes.

My sinuses tend to run like open taps in cold weather, but I have found that
close-fitting sports glasses that slow the movement of air around the eyes
and a helmet liner pulled down almost to the eyebrows help. Those plus, the
ability to use the world as a handkerchief (farmer's/soldier's "field
sneeze")--you just have to consider the wind so you don't get snot all over
your trousers or your bike.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO