Old February 7th 07, 06:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle_x

Default An alternate competition to TOque 2007

trials_uni wrote:
If i can get there ill be there...But getting there is the problem.

Well i think there is a coach bus that runs up highway #8. I might be
able to find you a ride, as my family is coming to the event from
niagara falls.

-Budd

--
unicycle_x

Has anyone ever done a frame stall? To do it you drop your frame to the
ground infront of you, then jump on the fork, right infront of your
tire. Then you hop back on your pedals and pull the frame up. Did I
invent this? or has someone done it before?
unicycle_x's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3781