Old January 24th 08, 09:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Papa Tom

Default How long would you last alive on a bike like this?

These have actually been around for quite a while. I had a similar vehicle
made by another manufacturer. In theory, it was a great idea, until one day
I had to drive it off the nice, flat road that runs in front of my house.
Even with the full-throttle calf power of myself and my wife, we couldn't
get up even a tiny hill without gasping for breath and wailing in pain.

Looking at this picture got me psyched to own one again. However, as Luke
said, I think I would approach it as less of a local transporation vehicle
and more of a toy to bring to the local park. The only problem is, it costs
as much as that new two-seater automobile they're selling in India!