Old December 8th 10, 05:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

Default Bicyclist Fatalities in AZ 2009

On Dec 8, 12:06*pm, Duane Hébert wrote:

Like I've said countless times here, I definitely prefer to NOT ride
with cars. *When I'm on my weekend rides, I look for routes without much
traffic. *Even some with bike paths paralleling the road. *Seems like
more fun going down the mountain at 60k in a lane without cars.

But when I commute to work I have little choice. *And when I do ride
with cars, what I will do in any given circumstance depends.

So are you, too, one of those guys who frequently ride the sidewalks
because the road makes them nervous?

- Frank Krygowski