Old July 24th 13, 10:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
birdbrain

Default I'm in my sixties . . .

On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 3:42:43 PM UTC-7, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· wrote:

My hematocrit runs around 47-48 percent as measured in my

routine blood tests. So I don't need any EPO as my hematocrit

is high to begin with. I am blessed with naturally high oxygen carrying

capacity, it seems. My lung capacity is also huge. I can and do

inflate a beach air mattress with 12-13 breaths. That's a lot of

volume each breath. So, it's a double whammy for my competition.

--

Sir Gregory

If you only had a good pair of shoes..