Old August 20th 04, 10:06 AM
Bob Chambers

Watch out you don't stress your achilles tendons when you move your cleats
fwd. Move a little at a time.
Bob C

"Craig B" wrote in message
m...
After some back of the knee and hamstring pain I have decided to move
my cleats forward. My setback has my seat all the way forward on its
rails, and my seat height is as low as it can go without bothering the
front of my knees. Question is, if the cleats are moved forward, this
would put me ahead of KOPS. Should I make a corresponding change to
seat height or should I move the seat back? If I slide the seat back
the same amount as I pushed the cleats forward wouldn't this all just
shift everything back a bit and place more weight on my butt? Would
the cleat forward activate more calf eventhough Knee relative to pedal
has not changed?

Regards,
Craig