Old January 23rd 06, 12:47 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Sid Patterson Grand Prix

On 2006-01-22, percrime (aka Bruce)
Ok so now i can post from work not just read. But Google groups sux.
I will have to figure another way.

Are you aware that your email address is public and unobfuscated?

Google (not just groups) is teh suck indeed. I've stopped using
google for searching at work, because in their infinite wisdom,
they've decided our two proxy servers serving 10,000 students has too
much traffic, and therefore must have some kind of virus -- I have to
enter those stupid obfuscated letters from graphics every second
search.

Did nothing yesterday exept drink.. feel bloated

Try water next time. Beer dehydrates you

I left all the windows and doors open the night before, as soon as the
temperature outside dropped below inside. Then when I woke up at
10:00, and felt all the hot air rushing in, I ran around quickly
closing everything. Pretty much from that point on, I felt pretty
nauseated whenever I stayed inside (was fine when at the beach,
although a little dehydrated).

Thursday will be a go .. Need to ride

Thursday will be another hot one, too.

--