Old October 30th 16, 11:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Warp speed in the dark

On Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 10:42:44 PM UTC, Doug Cimperman wrote:
On 10/29/2016 4:35 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
Don't try this at home, boys:
http://hub.chainreactioncycles.com/l...rp-speed-dark/

Andre Jute
Conduit

Back when I had a MTB I tried riding at night a couple times.

Three words: one million spiderwebs

I don't have an irrational fear of spiders, and where I live there's no
web-spinning spiders that are venomous enough to endanger humans--but
still.

In short order I'd have the whole front side of me & the bike covered in
multiple layers of spider webs, complete with multiple confused spiders
trying to escape from between the layers.

I ride at night because I'm a bohemian who sleeps during most of the day. But I ride on lanes, not offroad. Mind you, the potholes are dangerous enough... Photographs at http://thorncyclesforum.co.uk/index....59139#msg59139

Andre Jute
Swing low, Sweet Chariot