Old August 6th 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Default Flightline Trail MUni

Myself, Eric, and John had a blast on flightline trail today. we did a
total of about 4 miles or technical rocky trials, fast DH north
shoreish structures, loose sandy downhill, and some insanely steep
downhills that hurt looking at.

unfortunantly, we forgot to bring the video camera, but next time we
will!

anyway, we had a blast, and are now stinky, tired, and dirty.

My dad and one of my friends came and hiked along with us also.

-Miles

--
mornish

UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF TOO

trials_uni wrote:
Where did you hear that Bedford unis are not strong? They are the best
thing since sliced bread!!