Old June 3rd 11, 03:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default I am a Rotovelonaut!

"Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°" " wrote in
message ...
Pictures of my Trisled Rotovelo [1] he
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/sets/72157626747843025/.

First ride around the condo subdivision just to make sure everything
works. Handling is standard recumbent trike. Biggest adjustment is
getting in and out.

[1] http://www.trisled.com.au/rotovelo.asp.

I like the green color, but would not yellow be seen on the road better? One
thing is for sure, all the kids in your neighborhood will love your
veolomobile, the rarest of all cycling contraptions.

I think you will find that the complete body faring does not make you much
faster. All trikes are slow, but that is OK with me as I am not into speed.
I am into all day comfort and trikes are ideal for that.

Apparently it is not possible to buy a velomobile for less than $5000. If I
could get one for $2000, I might be tempted.

Be sure to keep us informed as to how you like your new velomobile.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka