Old January 18th 17, 05:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Default Stronger rubber cement?

On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 10:48:30 PM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
AE6KS

contact surface area contact surface area ....urethane foam ? wow talk about wooden tires ...where's the contact patch ? speculatin ? Look, if urethane foam offered more feel less resistance we'd be riding on urethane foam.

but tubeless.......no rub rub rub tween tube n tire walls . eyehahahhahhah fantastic.

However the surface area for improvement from this advance is limited....more speculation. Or the vastly greater surface area in auto gives much more feel...? over 300 HP ? Prob not but cheaper it is and more cost effective over in repair.

butbutbut weight vs surface area for 'feel'

what's conversion to no rub rub rub cost ? bottom end $500 ? DIY

sheet we cannah get the lawyer/purist to spring for a better tire grade. at $35

where's the market ? fancy techno cyclists in Santa Cruz ? Kansas wheat farmers ? college kids ?

ifn ura gonna market a tubeless tire 10% FASTER than a tubed tire....I buy in...otherwise....give it a 2" for 10 years. very glacial no ? in terms o John Q

so hows the tubeless market in Portland ?

tubeless rain tires feels good ...

begs for an audience.

https://www.google.com/#q=tubeless+t...04 0027342438

treat treat