Old January 18th 17, 09:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

Default Stronger rubber cement?

On 2017-01-17 15:26, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
analog,

I will not explain tire mounting again. Retard at your own speed

I have explained to you that these are _flat_ rims. Hard to understand?

The Argent rim is just a Mod E2. Right? http://equusbicycle.com/bike/mavic/images/11and12.jpg Pretty standard rim of the era. Get VAR lever. It lifts the bead over the rim. Your problems will be solved. Getting another tire or rim will also solve your problems. Most people will not wrestle with a tire for a half-an-hour, at least not more than once.

-- Jay Beattie.

Especially if they ride where stopping for long could cause them to become dinner for a mountain lion.

Cheers

I was stalked by a mountain lion in fort ord, monterey bay, ca, while riding my recumbent at dusk. He walked circles around me and glared at me. I say ride a wedgie in lion country.