Old August 10th 04, 05:35 PM
Simon Brooke

Default Opinions on Dahon Bikes?

in message , Elisa Francesca
Roselli ') wrote:

I'm beginning to get that "third bike itch". Myrtille and Behemoth are
both city bikes and have my everyday riding needs pretty much wrapped
up between them.

I have started to dream of longer runs, bike touring in beautiful
holiday places. But this almost always seems to mean renting an
unfamiliar bike locally and getting used to its idiosynchracies.
Behemoth is way too heavy to cart around. And there are many kinds of
terrain for which she has let me know she is unsuitable.

I know nothing about Dahons either for or against, but have you
considered an Airnimal URL:http://www.airnimal.com/Chameleon.php?
This seems closer to what you want than a commuter folder, and has a
very good reputation. I don't know about weight limits; you'd have to
ask them.

Morning had broken, and there was nothing we could do but wait
patiently for the RAC to arrive.