Old August 10th 04, 06:50 PM
Colin Blackburn

Default Opinions on Dahon Bikes?

On 10 Aug 2004 18:48:06 +0100, Ambrose Nankivell
wrote:

"Robert J. Matter" writes:
The problem with Dahon and all other "off the shelf" folder
manufacturers is their failure to produce a man-sized bike. They all
have weight limits of around 230 lbs. which of course is too light for
a man (or larger woman) who might be traveling with perhaps a 50
lb. pack. In the winter a rider might have 10 lbs. worth of clothes
and boots on as well.

How embarassing. There was I thinking I was a man when all along I'm
not. Why didn't anyone tell me you had to weigh at least 80kg before
you were one. Someone should have stopped me going into the toilets,
and at least a girlfriend should have told me.

Remember to take the 50lb pack off before getting on the scales!

Do people really cycle with 50lb packs?

Colin