Old February 14th 05, 11:24 AM
Tim McTeague

"El Williams" wrote in message
Good interview on Oprah... I have looked around the web, but to no avail.
Does anyone know how many LiveStrong bracelets were sold on Friday. It
seems that it might be pretty good as LAF website on Friday was having
challenges keeping up.

There was an interview? I watched the whole show and seemed to have missed
that part. Why in the world do people, at least those not blessed by a
lobotomy, watch this program? This sort of stuff gives fluff a bad name.
And Lance's mother loves Oprah? Hmm, well maybe she is not the sharpest
knife in the drawer. I remember Oprah's early days here in Baltimore and I
could not stand her then. Now she has lighter skin, straighter hair and a
ton more money but still no substance. Unless you consider constant weight
gain and loss substance. Not that I really thought the show would get into
EPO or Lemond but...damn! I understand the "after" show broadcast on the
Oxygen network and Crow spilling the beans about the being Lance's last
season. At least that was posted earlier but I have no verification. As
for "Live Strong" bracelets, just send money to some cancer foundation and
don't follow the other Lemmings. Why didn't Oprah buy a million herself.
Oh yeah, the car stunt cost her nothing, the cars were given to the show as
payment for what amounted to a big ad. She sort of failed to mention that
she gave away nothing and really just turned her show into an auto
commercial.

Tim McTeague