Old May 7th 10, 08:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Paul O

Default Hiker lost in a canyon without water rescued

Stormin Mormon wrote, On 5/7/2010 8:27 AM:
Man with inadequate equipment goes off, changes plans, and
then is rescued by large ammounts of tax payer dollars.
Charles Darwin must be rolling over in his grave. We're
nurturing the idiots at the expense of the working class.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

snip

One thing I learned about Jesus is that he has compassion for all
people. Even fools who wander off into the desert....

--

Paul D Oosterhout
I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)