Old March 30th 11, 07:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan and Mistaken Notions

"Tēm ShermĒnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 3/28/2011 10:54 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T?m Sherm?nT " wrote in
On 3/28/2011 8:25 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Proof positive that Tom Sherman is a loon! The only ones I know
about who
are going about the world murdering innocent civilians with bombs
are
Muslims.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Gaza...

Justifiable warfare - a no brainer.[...]

Pat Buchanan is one of the few who is not afraid of the Zionist liars:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02FKf2qACHA&feature=related. Too bad
real conservatives like Buchanan have been marginalized by the neocons in
the Republican Party.

Pat Buchanan is an anti-Semite, the same as you are. I parted company with
him many years ago over many divers issues.

However, I never tire of listening to his views. He is intelligent and
provocative. But I do not agree with him on many issues anymore. He does not
really belong on MSNBC. His natural home would be Fox News.

I would categorize myself as a neocon. I want to kick ass all over the world
which is what I think the world needs. Buchanan is essentially an
isolationist. It has been proven over and over again that such an attitude
does not work. The US is like the Roman Empire. We are involved all over the
world whether we want to be or not.

Obama and the liberal Dems are a disaster for this nation. He has to go. I
can't wait to vote against him and his cohorts yet once again. Buchanan with
his issues is simply irrelevant ... as are you.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka