Old March 30th 11, 08:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan and Mistaken Notions

On 3/30/2011 12:07 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 3/28/2011 10:54 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T?m Sherm?nT " wrote in
On 3/28/2011 8:25 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
Proof positive that Tom Sherman is a loon! The only ones I know
about who
are going about the world murdering innocent civilians with bombs
are
Muslims.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Gaza...
Justifiable warfare - a no brainer. [...]

Here is a video of how civilized Zionists act:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxdaHM7rgag&feature=player_embedded.

Could only view it for 1 minute. It is nothing but propaganda. If I were in
charge of Israeli foreign policy I would exterminate the Palestinians like
the termites that they are. They have no right to Palestine since they were
defeated in every war they ever fought. Why Israel does not wipe them off
the face of the earth is beyond me. Jordan is their true homeland. They can
either go there or perish.

Here is an Israeli Zionist defending his country:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2ZxAwZ4SMU&feature=player_embedded.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.