Old November 15th 19, 01:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Cycle Responders

On 15/11/2019 13:46, Bod wrote:
On 15/11/2019 13:32, JNugent wrote:
On 15/11/2019 13:15, Bod wrote:
On 15/11/2019 12:56, JNugent wrote:
On 15/11/2019 12:07, TMS320 wrote:

On 15/11/2019 11:57, Bod wrote:
On 15/11/2019 11:56, Bod wrote:

A cycle responder is a medically trained responder, such as a
paramedic or first aider that uses a bicycle to respond to a
medical emergency. They are used by professional ambulance
services to respond to emergency calls and also by private and
voluntary providers of medical cover at events.

https://www.londonambulance.nhs.uk/c...cle-responder/

Â* Mr Pounder will respond with "utter ********".

And Nugent will say that TMS320 will say that it has nothing to do
with cycling.

You said without prompting:

"...it has nothing to do with cycling...".

Anyway, motor-bikes (including Vespa-type scooters) would be better,
faster and more capacious.
Â*
Â* I don't think that a motorbike responder would regard it safe to
do short cuts through pedestrian areas and shopping centres like the
cycle responders do.
Anyway, the average time for the cycle ones to arrive on the scene is
6 mins. They are usually the first which can be vital to saving a life.

As usual, you/Cheerless and Mr Pounder will find any pedantic reason
to diss cyclists.
You are the 3 SENILE MOANY OLD FARTS.

A cycle-riding "responder" (though much depends on the exact meaning
of that word - "paramedic" is what we look for these days) is better
than no "responder" at all.

A "responder" who gets there quicker and carries more equipment and
supplies is even better than a cycle-riding "responder".

Is that better?

It's really all I said first time round, but you obviously didn't
understand it.

Correct, I don't understand ********.

....or courtesy or grace, clearly...