Old January 2nd 20, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Pizza delivery cyclist slashed by 3 youths in Weston knife-point robbery

Bod wrote:
On 02/01/2020 20:41, Bod wrote:
On 02/01/2020 20:09, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bod wrote:
On 02/01/2020 18:47, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 5:52:33 PM UTC, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 4:58:36 PM UTC, Ian Smith
wrote:
And when I was rammed by a car after the driver screamed
abuse at me and gestured obscenely it was a traffic
'accident', not a deliberate assault with a deadly weapon.

I sent the police a video of a motorist driving through a NO
ENTRY sign almost hitting me head on as he broke the law and
they just gave him a ticking off.

What a big tough "man" you really are.

He apparently was a serial offender who could not be bothered to
go around the block, so he habitually ignored the NO ENTRY sign
on a daily basis as he left work. I did my civic duty in
reporting him to the relevant authorities.

With evidence.

Get a life, big tough grass that you are.
Tell us how much money the tax payer is giving you for your failed
suicide attempt.
As for your civic duty, think of that bridge. Where was your civic
duty then?

There's a reason why people try to commit suicide. Most people
understand the reason. To blame someone for doing it, is cruel.

Knickers! Where was Simon's "civic duty" when he chucked himself
off that bridge into the path of oncoming traffic? He did not care
about the drivers
who may of hit and killed him, yet he spouts about his "civic duty"
in reporting drivers! The driver who may have killed him will have
to live that
for the rest of his life. Think about that Bod.

I'm right, you just don't understand.

14 Things About Suicide Everyone Should Know

https://www.buzzfeednews.com health Be More OK
10 Sep 2018 - If you've never had suicidal thoughts, it can be
difficult to understand what it .... may feel grief and anger, it's
not true that suicide is a selfish act.

That, another of your links, comes up with Trump, who I really don't care
about, but you seem to.
If I wished to end it all I would not involve anybody else and cause them
grief.