Old November 12th 03, 08:49 AM
Mark Leuck

Default Velokraft vs. Baron, Jester, etc. Your thoughts?

"EZ Biker :-)" wrote in message
OK as promised (To my Friend(?) Ed Dolan) here's a fresh post inviting
anyone's thoughts about the new LR kid on the block; the Velokraft. (It's
been a HOT Topic in the BROL HPV message board. So, I invite opinions on

if
Barons, Taifun's, Jester's and other presently used LR's are going to

start
showing up in the For Sale ad's, due to this (VK) 19 lb carbon fiber
beastie?
EZ (I want to add a LR to my stable) Biker :-) Pompano Beach, Fl.

(Bacchetta
Aero Pilot)

I wanted a Jester, ended up getting a Baron and couldn't be happier