Old May 18th 04, 12:19 PM
Elisa Francesca Roselli

Default Bugs

As the weather turns nice, clouds of midges and gnats are starting to
form. Larger and less clean biological specimens are also air-borne and
thickening.

Remembering - how could I forget - the day on my kick-scooter when I
swallowed a large bluebottle (ah, that savour of rotting melon lingering
at the back of my throat for the rest of the week ...), and being
conscious that on a cycle, one sooner or later ends up opening one's
mouth to breathe, I want to ask you people if there are any standard
solutions.

It occurs to me that I have never seen a cyclist wearing a veil. Why
not?

EFR
Ile de France
(mais non M'dame, ce n'est pas un signe ostenatoire d'appartenance
réligieuse ...)