Old February 28th 07, 03:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
naked_draughtsman[_2_]

Default [Kinda Off-Topic] What gets your healthier? Cycling or Running?

wrote in message
oups.com...
Same as the topic really. I prefer cycling to running anyhoo.

I think it depends what you mean by healthier. People always say cycling is
excellent for burning calories but at the local gym the readouts on the
machines say that cycling burns the least calories per hour! (Rowing ~ 700
cal/hr, running ~ 800 cal/hr?, cycling ~ 300 cal/hr).

--
peter

Cheap train tickets database
http://www.petereverett.co.uk/tickets/

Email sent to this address is generally deleted upon arrival
Visit website if you want to contact me