Old July 15th 19, 01:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default Terror in New York

On Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 4:29:11 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 7/14/2019 5:09 PM, Chalo wrote:
It's the cars. New York would be a remarkably good city without them. With them, it's a congested, noisy, polluted pit of hostility and ill health.

Right after Warner Wilhelm begins to lead by example:

https://nypost.com/2019/07/08/de-bla...m-in-brooklyn/

Start holding your breath right now...

Are we talking about the same NYC? The subways certainly aren't an oasis, except for rats. I was noticing a while back that the subway rats are incredibly healthy looking with shiny coats and wet noses. We should collect them as a food crop or for their fur. Ship the meat to the great state of West Virginia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_meat They can cook it up with clean coal. And we could all have fine rat-fur coats.

News of the day, I was riding along out in the country and got chased by a chicken. It was terrifying.

-- Jay Beattie.